can we help?
To ensure safety and quality in the automotive industry, testing the characteristics of rubber is paramount. Yerzley dynamic testing results are an important component. Results can be used to:
- improve rolling resistance of various compounds of rubber for tread applications in tires, lowering vehicle energy consumption
- create compounds that result in stronger tire sidewalls to optimize performance
- increase tread wear resistance to avoid early or premature tire wear
- improve tire traction to provide the necessary skid resistance
- ensure a relatively low Tg (i.e., glass transition temperature) of the tire to prevent failure in extremely cold weather
Stats & Charts
Automotive engineers and designers use test results to ensure that their formulations will provide the best quality and highest safety standards.